Engelsk

Engelsk mdt. eksamen - rettelse

11. juni 2015 af Nercs (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse

Hey! er det er, som har mulighed for, at rette mit engelsk manusskript igennem for grammatiske fejl?

Segragation and discrimination in the 1950's in the USA

Why did I choose this topic:
 chose the topic Segregation and discrimination in the USA in the period 1950-1960, because I think it is interesting and I would like to learn more about this period. Also because you still can relate to it today, you can still run into this, after all unofficiel there still is discrimination and segregation in the USA.

The African Americans:
Since the earliest days of slavery, African Americans risked everything to find freedom. Escaped slaves made their way to Canada, Mexico and areas of the United States where they could live free. Not run by any one person or organization, the Underground Railroad was a large network of safe houses and routes that escaped slaves used to travel to the North. The opponents worked illegal to organize an “Underground Railroad.” Well a so-called escape route to lost slaves. It succeed at least 40.000 slaves to escape.

Persons who fought for better rights:
In 1955 a sewer, Rosa Parks got on the bus in the center of Montgomery. She was on her way home and was tired in her legs; she sat on the first seat, just behind the section for white people. Short time after, she and tree other blacks passengers was told to sit longer back in the buss, so there was seats for some white people. All the seats were taken, so the 4 black people hat to stand up, so a white man could sit. Rosa Parks refused quiet and come, otherwise the tree other didn’t. She got arrested.

Discrimination and segregation:
The last slaves were freed in 1865, but their problems still wasn’t over. At public busses the blacks was obliged to give up their seat, some places blacks and whites were not supposed to eat together, and there were separate toilets for them. The whites used the blacks first name, to make them feel more inferior, instead of Mr. or Mrs. The black could not shake hands, marry or even look a white person in the eye, that would be unrespect-full.

Now and the future - Martin Luther King Jr., speech:
n the first part of Martin Luther King’s speech he sticks to his manuscript, but then he detach and that is where he starts to talk about his dream. One of the things he says is for example “I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” Otherwise he dreams about, that black and white children should walk together hands in hands. Martin Luther King wanted to create a bridge between the races. He wanted to create justice and freedom for God’s children.

Barack Obama:
First people didn’t know who he was, this was his change to tell the world who he was. He is just like all the white people inside, outside he just have another skin-color. For example in his speech he, that there isn’t a black America, Latin, Indian, or a white America, there is one America. Obama wants one nation and one population. The whole speech is one of the reasons that Barack Obama got president of the United States.

The past and present and my personal opinion:
The present is the same as the past, race-discrimination, religion, power, richness, poorness and prejudice. Difference is important today, how we look, what we believe and which environment we come from.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
11. juni 2015 af PSXL

Har du tænkt dig at sidde og læse det op?

Svar #2
11. juni 2015 af Nercs (Slettet)

Nej, jeg har stikord, på et andet dokument. Men jeg husker hvad der står på manusskriptet mht. Grammatik

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
11. juni 2015 af PSXL

Okay, det var godt. Bare det er meget få stikord og ikke lange sætninger. 

Svar #4
11. juni 2015 af Nercs (Slettet)

Det er udelukkende stikord.

Skriv et svar til: Engelsk mdt. eksamen - rettelse

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.