Engelsk

Social media

12. januar 2018 af Mia1p - Niveau: 10. klasse
Hej kan i hjælper mig med den her spørgsmål.
“How will social media change the world as we know it?”

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
12. januar 2018 af Fatima2904

Social Media is actually changing the world, as you can see when people always look down on their devices, instead of speaking together. I think that social media help us to communicate with others, but although they do that, they also, let us just fx. chat with a family that lives far away, instead of visiting them face to face.

The new generations, today is also being called the Ipad- generation, as they learned to only see youtube and play games on their Ipads/ Tablets, instead of being physically active. And that might also affect, the way, the other generations. 

Håber det hjalp dig lidt!

Svar #2
12. januar 2018 af Mia1p

Mange tak for hjælpen. Det hjalp mig ??

Svar #3
12. januar 2018 af Mia1p

Fatima2904 Kan du også hjælpe mig med en anden spørgsmål.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #4

k

Svar #5
12. januar 2018 af Mia1p

Fatima2904 thanks for helping me, this is the question “ If you were being judged and ranked all the time, do you think that
would make you behave differently than you are in real life?”

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #6

Could you please clarify the question, I don't think that I understood it. Like you mean if have been bullied, and then behave differently?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #7
13. januar 2018 af Egofaciens

Til dit første spørgsmål: du kan komme ind på globalisering, amerikanisering og en socioøkonomisk fremgang. Sociale medier er ikke blot en negativ ting <- men kom gerne ind på de negative aspekter også. 

Til dit andet spørgsmål: Et helt klart JA. Selvfølgelig vil man opføre sig bare slightly (hvis ikke en hel del) anderledes, hvis man konstant blev dømt og "ranked".

Skriv et svar til: Social media

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.