Engelsk

Rettelse af engelsk tekst? 400 ord :)

11. juni 2015 af hannah230393 - Niveau: 7. klasse

Hej, jeg er lige blevet færdig med min korte stil, om mine tv vaner. Jeg skriver den bare ind her, i stedet for at vedhæfte en fil :) Håber at en ville rette den, den skal nemlig sendes inden kl 23.59.

Jeg har forresten skrivet ''enter the spirit of'' som ''at leve sig ind i'', men jeg tror det er forkert, så har nogen måske en sætning for det, ville jeg være utrolig glad :)

TV habits

Lots of teenagers in Denmark like to watch TV, but I am fortunately not a part of that group. I like to socialize and be with my friends more or read a book. If I had to choose between watching TV and Netflix, I’ll definitely choose Netflix, which hopefully counts as the same as TV. I have recently been extremely obsessed with the series ‘’Prison Break’’, which is about two brothers who try to break out of the jail, Fox River. It never fails to impress me and keeps me on my tippy toes through every episode. I’m really into medical series because they kind of inspire me. They are not only entertaining to watch, but also really educational. One of my favorite medical series is ‘’Grey’s Anatomy’’. The series starts with several of surgeons being interns, while we see them develop and becoming residents and finally attendings. There is a lot of drama, and sometimes it does become a little too much, but I still completely adore the series. I also really like to watch series with many seasons, as in ‘’Grey’s Anatomy’’, because I like to enter into the spirit of a person’s journey through life. When I do watch TV or Netflix, I like to watch it alone or with one of my friends. But I am not going to lie; I used to watch a lot of TV when I was younger. I liked to watch everything. Right from documentaries about a mental illness, to Timmy Turner on Disney Channel, which is in fact, still one of my favorite channels.

I certainly think that watching too much TV can be damaging at some point, but I don’t think it is as bad as some people make it seem. It also depends on what kind of TV you watch and how much. Some damages can either be physically or mentally. Watching violent, criminal and scary movies or series may have a bad influence on some kids, but it can also have a slightly bit effect on some people’s eyesight. I personally think watching TV can also be a positive thing and even extend a person’s knowledge e.g. through documentaries and series.

Just like some parents have a curfew for their kids, I might also be a good idea to maybe have a rule for how much TV they are allowed to watch, because it is important to vary between watching TV and be with your friends, family, and to make sure to get enough exercise, which knowingly is huge problem in the world today.

Jeg går kun i 7., så ja, det er nok ikke det bedste :)

Skriv et svar til: Rettelse af engelsk tekst? 400 ord :)

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.