Engelsk

Engelsk still hjælp!

08. maj 2014 af Simo838d (Slettet) - Niveau: 8. klasse
Jeg har skrevet en engelsk stil, som skulle forestille at være en flaskepost.
Kan I se om der er nogen grammatiske fejl?

Samantha Landon
12010 East Cliff Rd.
Bar Harbor, Maine 04605, USA.

24th August 2008.

To the person who finds this bottle.
I'm so glad that you have found my message. I don't know, how long time the bottle has been at the sea, or where it is now. But there's one thing, I know... My life will never be the same as before, but to write this, make my heart more peaceful.
I am a sixteen years old girl, who has a very weird life. Som people will say, that my life is a terrible life. But my life has always been this way.
I've been raped by my father. That's terrible, but it has been like that, since I was five years old. My mother died, when I was four. I pray to her every night. But when my father hear me, he always come and smack me. I have a little brother. He is 13 years old.. But he doesn't live at home anymore. But sometimes he says hello, when we pass each other at the street.
I can newer tell this to anyone, that's why I write this. I have no person to talk with, so I hope, that you will take this to you, and help people who also have been raped.
I really want my life to be normal, but tomorrow will my father and I move to California. My father says, that it's to start a new life. But I know, that it's just because, some in the neighborhood know all about my father and I.
So to the person who finds this; you can't find me. I don't live at the same address anymore.
My father can be really nice. We can go in fun-parks, in the kino, to the park. But the most of the time, it's the demon, that lives in our house. But I love him, he is still my father.
I can remember something, my mother said to me, when she still was alive; "I'm sorry, that I choose your father, but if you be nice to him, he'll be nice to you. That's the only thing, I can remember from the time with her. But I learnt to stand the pain. And it make me stronger. I never go to school. My father always need my helped, and I can never leave him. He would die with out me. That's the right from me.

- Samantha Landon

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
08. maj 2014 af VBoie (Slettet)

Samantha Landon 12010 East Cliff Rd. Bar Harbor, Maine 04605, USA. 24th August 2008. To the person who finds this bottle. I'm so glad that you have found my message. I don't know, how long time the bottle has been at the sea, or where it is now. But there's one thing, I know... My life will never be the same as before (Du kan evt. skrive "as it was before"), but to write writing this, makes my heart more peaceful. I am a sixteen years old girl, who has a very weird life. Som people will say, that my life is a terrible life. But my life has always been this way. I've been raped by my father. That's terrible, but it has been like that, since I was five years old. My mother died, when I was four. I pray to her every night. But when my father hears me, he always comes and smack me. I have a little brother. He is 13 years old.. But he doesn't live at home anymore. But sometimes he says hello, when we pass each other at on the street. I can newer never tell this to anyone, that's why I write this. I have no person to talk with, so I hope, that you will take this to you, and help people who also have been raped. I really want my life to be normal, but tomorrow my father and I will move to California. My father says, that it's to start a new life. But I know, that it's just because, some (?, kan evt være someone)  in the neighborhood knows all about my father and I. So to the person who finds this; you can't find me. I don't live at the same address anymore. My father can be really nice. We can go in fun-parks, in the kino, to the park. But the most of the time, it's the demon, that lives in our house. But I love him, he is still my father. I can remember something, my mother said to me, when she still was alive; "I'm sorry, that I choose chose your father, but if you be nice to him, he'll be nice to you. That's the only thing, I can remember from the time with her. But I learnt to stand the pain. And it makes me stronger. I never go to school. My father always needs my helped, and I can never leave him. He would die with out without me. That's the right from me (?). - Samantha Landon

Der er mange kommaer der er placeret forkert, men har ikke rettet dem. Tænk over det i fremtiden. Du har lidt problemer med verbernes tider/endelser og lidt kongruens, men ellers meget fint :)

Skriv et svar til: Engelsk still hjælp!

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.